Mattress Direct is committed to the health and wellness of our customers and teammates. In times of stress a quality night’s sleep is imperative to staying healthy. During the current COVID-19 pandemic we are taking additional measures to ensure a healthy and sanitary workspace in all Mattress Direct facilities while following the Centers for Disease Control guidelines to continue our mission.
- Showrooms are regularly cleaned and often touched areas, including door handles, desktops, telephones, and computer peripherals are wiped down throughout the day.
- Large in-person meetings have been suspended.
- Per CDC recommendations, we are asking all associates, or their immediate family members who have traveled to at-risk locations to self-quarantine for 14 Days.
- All Mattresses are delivered in sealed, plastic packaging.
- Delivery teams clean tablets and phones with sanitizing wipes or spray between stops.
- Deliveries can continue to be made to the bedroom, with shoe coverings and gloves or can be accepted at the front door.
We know these are uncertain times, and helping everyone get a good night’s sleep is the first step to maintaining our community’s health and wellbeing. At this time all Mattress Direct showrooms will maintain normal hours, and Sleep Specialists are available by phone at 314-4DIRECT or online chat at stlmattressdirect.com .